My 7 Key Journey
Jim Miotke of Productive and Happy created his list of 7 Keys to help people find their way to being a creative and productive person. Here is a link to his blog Productive and Happy
- CAPTURE: these are your ideas of what you want to do, want to accomplish. Capture them, write them down, photograph them.
- BURST: What , who, where… find clarity to all these questions so you will have a concrete basis on which to base your journey.
- MASTER YOUR MORNING: work on yourself, build up your vitality, your health… both physical and mental.
- ACT TODAY: Do not procrastinate. Try to keep moving, do not wait. It can be baby steps, but DO SOMETHING!
- KILL THE DRAGONS: Remove the distractions. Some here may be: fear of failure or the unknown, procrastination, need for perfection.
- VISUAL RE-ALIGNMENT: use images to show your progress. They must be visual, photos or in my case articles written. They need to be posted where readily visible.
- CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS: There are those who for whatever reason, will try to distract you. Perhaps they want you to stay where you are… with them where they are. They may not have the desire to move to another level. Chose friends who are encouraging, who will enjoy seeing your progress and cheer you on.
I will be posting my progress here, in the form of comments, because for me, my biggest obstacle is procrastination, also my physical well-being. I have really let myself slide. I also need to create a more productive-inviting workplace. This will be part of my visual KILL THE DRAGONS areas. Nothing else will be on this page.
I will welcome comments from others… regarding my progress or perhaps their own progress along these lines.